The planning steps…
We endeavor to make the process of getting your website developed as smooth and as quickly as possible, without comprising the functionality or design. We do know, however, the importance of planning this in details so that we do not waste your time and hard earned money!
Some of the planning steps shown here show how we find out all about you and what your website needs are. Successful websites are built on strategy and planning. Think about some of the points we raise here and you will understand that in website design the more you tell us the more we will be able to meet your website requirements. You might like to use this list to help you gather the information we will need.
- # Gathering all the information we can on your company, using any ideas you may have or just creating our own.
- # We have a website work planner which we ask you to complete so that we can be sure of your likes and dislikes from the outset.
- # Domain Name registration.
- # Website Hosting.
- # Planning the navigation of the site.
- # Deciding on content of the site.
- # Collecting all the materials such as existing brochures, photos, logos and establishing corporate colors (if any).
- # Providing a shopping cart if required (e-commerce).
- # Establishing emails for the website.
- # Produce mock-up site and simple layout to establish project design.
- # Establish a strategy for website maintenance (if required).
- # Site optimization.
- # Search Engine Optimization and submission to search engines.
- # Most importantly… updating you regularly throughout the whole process.